Tipo de Oportunidade: Bolsas de Estudo
Data Limite:: 31.08.2019
Founded in 1946 as a world-leading university, ANU is located in Australia‘s capital city, Canberra. University’s location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
Why Australian National University? ANU is here to help make your university aspirations a reality. At ANU, their focus on excellence in research and education ensures their graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
Elegibilidade e Critérios de Selecção
These opportunities are available to potential and current students:
- Domestic or international students are eligible
- This is available for Australian or international students.
- This is available to pursue a PhD program in any filed.
- This is awarded to study any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Have applied for admission to a PhD or Professional Doctorate by Research program; and
- Have a Bachelor degree with first-class honors (some Colleges may consider students with upper second-class honors) or a Master degree with a research component or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Travel and Removal allowances for students relocating to Canberra to commence their research program;
- Thesis allowance;
- Dependent Child allowance (International students only)
- Paid medical, maternity and paternity leave
Como se Candidatar a Esta Oportunidade?
How to Apply: No application is required specifically for this award as all eligible candidates will be considered. Applications must be complete at the time of submission, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, in order to be considered in the program ranking process.
Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. Please also refer to the ANU English Language Policy.