Type of Opportunity: Competitions / Tenders
About the Award: Innovation Time is the presentation session of 3 success stories in innovation during the Rebranding Africa Forum. The Innovation Awards or the Innovation Award is awarded to the winner of Innovation Time, and is intended to reward the talent and genius of an African actor.
The Innovation Time is part of the Rebranding Africa Awards (RAA), which reward leading personalities who, through their daily actions in their respective areas of intervention, trace the paths of development and lead others to change their lives. look on our continent.
Innovation Time is open to everyone.
- Being oriented towards Africa
- To answer to the problems of the African continent
- Have a social impact (projects in line with the MDGs – Millennium Development Goals – are strongly encouraged)
- To be applicable in other countries of the continent
- The innovative nature of the project presented)
- The financial viability of the project (Business Plan analysis presented)
- Relevance to the theme chosen for the Rebranding Africa Forum
- The Innovation Award from the Rebranding Africa Awards;
- An undeniable reputation thanks to a large media exposure;
- Meetings with international investors and sponsors
- A check in the amount of 5.000 Euros
How to Apply
- Your bilingual Biography (FR / EN) in half a page for each version
- A synopsis of up to 1,000 characters of your project
- A brief summary of your Business Plan
- A brief presentation of the current needs to carry out your project (human, financial or structural resources)
Applications will be evaluated by the organizing committee and ALONE the selected candidates will be contacted again.
Do you know someone around you with an innovative project?