Type of Opportunity: Jobs & Internships
Prazo: 2019-07-17 12:32
Deadline: August 16 ts/2019
- Ensure that the resettlement key performance indicators relating to engagement are met;
- Work with the Government and contribute to the development working relationships between the company and communities;
- Establish and maintain partnerships and alliances with local community, providers and key stakeholders;
- Prepare and seek approval for Resettlement budget, and all contingencies included;
- Ensure that all stakeholders are part on the decision making of communities’ concerns;
- Support the timely resolution of stakeholder and community grievances related to land.
- Degree in Social Science or related course;
- At least 4 years of experience in grievance management / resolution, administration and public relations;
- Have rural community development experience, is a plus;
- Good understanding of Local Culture, Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft programs;
- Capacity to communicate in Portuguese, in English and native.