Type of Opportunity: Jobs & Internships
Prazo: 2019-07-16 16:18
- To support the company in the implementation of health management system.
- To coordinate and execute all health activities.
- To support and follow up with patients.
- To support, escort and follow up with sick personnel in Mozambique and to coordinate all related with general medical attention, specialized medical attention, laboratories, tests and rehabilitation.
- To perform the necessary activities to fulfil the country’s health requirements.
- To perform and follow up the fitness-to-work program, including health surveillance.
- To input of health standards and procedures into the HSE-MS field.
- To set standards for monitoring contracts with third-party health and medical service providers.
- To follow up and monitor the health activities.
- To coordinate the administrative activities for third parties’ medical services, providers, duties and medical records.
- To assure the health reporting.
- To provide demonstrable added value to company activities by raising standards of health.
- To maintain excellent relations with a wide range of stakeholders, including retained clinics, management, staff and dependents, HR and HSE advisors, contractors, professional colleagues, authorities, and local community representatives.
- To demonstrate a personal commitment to Health, Safety and Environment.
- To work closely with all functions particularly with HR and HSE.
- University degree qualified in the relevant speciality.
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Medical Advisor.
- Knowledge of English language
How to Apply