Type of Opportunity: Jobs & Internships
Prazo: 2019-07-16 16:05
- To analyse incident data and make recommendations for improvements in procedures or passive security measures.
- To follow up security incidents to determine root causes and submit report to security manager.
- To supervise security activities, control room operators, and security electronic systems.
- To liaise with other department managers to determine the security needs of the organization.
- To supervise all the assets within the geographic area of responsibility.
- To be responsible for the development of Standard Operating Procedures.
- To provide the security induction to the personnel.
- Deep knowledge of the security procedures.
- Capable of following complex instructions.
- Ability to effectively present information to the top management, public groups and/or Boards of Directors if needed.
- Highly proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Portuguese.
- Other Requirements At least 5 years of Security Industry Experience
How to Apply