1. In compliance with Law 34/2014 of 31 December on the protection and processing of personal data, MAXIMUM CONSULT informs Users of its webpages (www.online.co.mz) and others that it will create in the future, that the data provided through the same through the corresponding forms or e-mails received and that have the consideration of personal data are provided in a completely voluntary way and without their lack implying a loss of the quality of the services provided, unless otherwise indicated .
2. This data will be incorporated into an automated file of MAXIMUM CONSULT's responsibility.
3. The User consents and considers himself informed of the processing and use of his data by means of automatic systems in order to be able to respond to his request for information, to manage the diffusion of audiovisual and graphic material remitted and, if it is verified, the contractual relation as well as to keep you informed of opportunities, as well as all activities of MAXIMUM CONSULT even after the relationship has ended.
4. The User also considers himself informed about the possibility of exercising the rights that the current law grants him, ie the right to information, access, rectification, elimination and opposition of his data.
5. In the case of minors, their parents or legal representatives may exercise those rights on their behalf.
6. MAXIMUM CONSULT requests minors to consult their parents or legal representatives before providing personal data. In no case will the minor be asked for data relating to or relating to the economic situation or to the privacy of other family members.
7. MAXIMUM CONSULT guarantees that it has adopted the necessary and legally required security measures within its installations, systems and files in order to guarantee also the security of the files where the personal data are incorporated, preventing their loss, misuse, alteration, access unauthorized and theft.
8. However, and without prejudice to the foregoing, the User is aware of the possibility that the security of electronic communications is not invulnerable.
9. However, MAXIMUM CONSULT will only disclose to the competent public authorities personal data and any other information that is in its possession or accessible through its systems that is required in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
10. The user expressly agrees that his / her data may be assigned for the purposes referred to in the previous number, for other entities part of MAXIMUM CONSULT or for entities with which MAXIMUM CONSULT concludes collaboration agreements and / or themselves.
11. However, if the User does not wish this treatment to be carried out, he may communicate his wish to the following address: Timor Leste Street nº 58, 2nd floor, Flat 44, meaning that, according to current legislation, as such it is MAXIMUM CONSULT understanding that consent is granted.