Type of Opportunity: Scholarships
Leicester Castle Business School is pleased to announce a full-fee postgraduate scholarship offering for those wishing to study in September 2019.
Our Full Postgraduate Scholarships which will cover the total value of the course fee will be awarded to five outstanding students one domiciled in Africa, one domiciled in Russia, one domiciled in Taiwan, one domiciled in Thailand and one domiciled in the United States of America. Award of this scholarship is through an application and selection process. Students are to have excelled academically, completed an application statement and must have an offer of admission for any one of the following eligible Leicester Castle Business School full-time postgraduate programmes:
Fields of Study:
- Business Management in Sport MSc
- Business Management in the Creative Industries MSc
- Business of Motorsport MA
- Creative Enterprise MSc
- Global Banking and Finance MSc
- Global Finance and Investment MSc
- Global MBA
- Intercultural Communication MA
- An offer of admission from Leicester Castle Business School, De Montfort University
- Domiciled within one of: Africa, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand or the United States of America.
- Number of Awards: 5 (one for each country/region mentioned above).
Value of Award:
- Full tuition waiver.
- The scholarship also includes an additional £5,000 which can be used towards assistance with accommodation and living costs.
How to Apply