All information contained in www.online.co.mz is for general information purposes only. The contents of this site are provided as a free information resource for opportunities seekers.
Wherever possible, www.online.co.mz has provided full opportunities details including the source website. Where any of this information does not appear for a particular opportunity, the information was either unavailable or not applicable at the time the listing was developed.
While we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, www.online.co.mz has no control over, and no liability for any third party Competition, scholarship or financial aid providers, including the legality of any scholarships or awards, the truth or accuracy of any listings, and the ability of scholarship providers to provide scholarships or awards. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
It is important to bear in mind that details for opportunities listed may change at any time. Thus, for official and updated information including application forms and instructions, please always refer to the official website of the opportunities provider through the ‘click here’ link below every post. Always contact the opportunity provider directly for any queries.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of www.online.co.mz. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links in the website does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Moreover, www.online.co.mz makes no guaranty and does not warrant the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites or that such sites are error-free or that your access will be uninterrupted or that material accessible from such sites is free of viruses.
Free Advert Criteria – Terms & Conditions
Please take note of the following advert criteria and user policies when it comes to placing adverts on Online Mozambique.
- You can place up to 5 FREE ads per week.
- No work-from-home ads allowed.
- There needs to be a contactable telephone number as well as contactable email address for all free ads.
- Race or religion cannot be mentioned in any adverts.
- Live-in maids/secretary “willing to go the extra mile” type of ads will not be allowed.
- NO ads seeking nude models.
- Advertising of adult content is not allowed (including ads for escorts/exotic dancers/lap dancers).
- For masseuse ads, use of the words erotic/topless/happy ending/live in, are not allowed.
- Business opportunity ads, e.g Tupperware/AVON distributors qualify as a paid ad only.
- Training institutions cannot advertise courses on free listings, only vacancies.
You are responsible for your conduct, profile, and content on the website. You understand that your actions could have consequences, and may result in criminal or civil liability. We do not endorse, take any responsibility, or accept liability for your actions.
You retain the intellectual property rights to your copyrighted content. By submitting content to the website, you grant us a licence to use, distribute, reproduce or adapt the content for any purpose. This licence is worldwide, irrevocable, and free from royalty.
You may not use, or help others to use, the website for any illegal or harmful purposes, including:
- illegal content – including sharing or advertising child pornography or content that infringes the intellectual property rights of others (such as their copyright or trademarks), inciting or encouraging harm against others, or conducting or advertising illegal transactions (such as selling drugs or promoting unlicensed gambling);
- fraudulent content – including offering, sharing or promoting false information relating to goods, services, or schemes, or otherwise misleading others in a way that is harmful or illegal;
- abusive content – including content that is defamatory or vulgar, infringes another’s right to privacy (such as their personal information), or is otherwise unreasonably or objectionable; or
- destructive content – including content or software designed for the purpose of malicious damage to computers, systems, or data, or to control or otherwise access any of these things.
You may not use, or help others to use, the website or its services to interfere with the connections or security of networks, systems, or other users including:
- unauthorized access – including accessing or attempting to access a network, system or user’s profile without permission;
- surveillance – including the surveillance of any data on a network, system or user’s profile without permission;
- intentional harm – including intentionally damaging the structure or efficient working of a network, system or user’s profile through physical or electronic means (such as Denial of Service attacks);
- spam – including sending or promoting unsolicited mass electronic communications without permission;
- data manipulation – including the malicious and fraudulent altering of any data on or sent by a network, system, or user’s profile without permission; or
- system manipulation – including the malicious and fraudulent alteration of a network, system, or user’s profile without permission.
- Investigation and enforcement
We will investigate any breach of this policy. During and after an investigation, we can alter or remove any content that breaches this policy, or share this content or related information with any relevant third party, including other users or law enforcement agencies. This section applies to any agreements that you have with us.
Your duty to report breaches
You agree to notify us of any breach of this policy, via email or any other reporting process that we have set up.
We may change the terms of this policy at any time. We will notify you of any changes by placing a notice in a prominent place on the website or by email. If you do not agree with the change you must stop using the services. If you continue to use the services following notification of a change to the terms, the changed terms will apply to you and you will be deemed to have accepted such terms.